At Salemtowne Retirement Community, we encourage giving in order to enhance our mission to our residents, to be sustainable into the future, and to touch and care for more lives in the larger community.
We do so by focusing support in two primary directions:
- Investment in Long-term Viability
Program or Current Funds
- Support for Vital, Caring Services Now
Support in Salemtowne can take many forms
- Gifts of Cash (Check, Cash, or Online)
- Gifts from Donor Advised Funds
- Gifts of Appreciated Property (Stock/Securities, Real Estate)
- Gifts-in-Kind (Art, Furniture, Books)
- Planned Gifts & Life Income Gifts
- Will Bequest or Living Trust
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Trust
- Retirement Account (IRA)
- Life Insurance
Many of the gifts that come to Salemtowne honor or remember individuals and families dear to our Community. In fact more than 8 out of 10 gifts to Salemtowne recognize a loved one. It is a privilege to acknowledge, on your behalf, these precious gifts to the honorees and/or their families.
The Development Office is here to assist you in exploring the numerous and ongoing ways to support Salemtowne's residents.